1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION regardless of when it is picked up
2. This is “NOT” an “ABSOLUTE AUCTION”, the Auctioneer has the right to place a reserve on any item to protect the client. Also the Auctioneer has the right to bid on any item up to and including the reserve price without the intentions of purchasing the item.
3. Everything will be sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
4. Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise throughout the auction: however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased immediately following their winning bid. Therefore, the bidder is advised to further guard their items at their own discretion.
5. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item they are bidding on. If they are unsure, they should inquire first or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction, you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes”.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.
7. FAH, assumes no responsibility of merchandise left on the premises. All items should be picked up by 1PM on Wednesday following the auction. “ANY ITEM LEFT FOR 6 DAYS, WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM FAH WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND RESOLD WITH NO REFUNDS”.